"I'm winning you with words because I have no other way."
--Jaymay

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Little Bird On A Wire.


"I think of you often, but for once I meant what I said."
-Lisa Hannigan

---------------------------

You're the reason I have ears and a mouth.
And I can't fall asleep anymore.
I'm pretty sure that's your doing too.
So I'll give you two months.
And I'll ask you only the good questions.
And I won't ask you to kiss my hand anymore.
And we'll just be another guy and girl
who didn't know how
to work
things
out.


2 comments:

  1. This was so beautiful to read. Short and sweet. My favorite line--> "And I won't ask you to kiss my hand anymore." and also "So I'll give you two months". You're an incredible writer, by the way. I love your blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the pic................................................................

    ReplyDelete