"I'm winning you with words because I have no other way."
--Jaymay

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Untitled







"There's a secret," you say, "a secret that'll change everything."

And you hand me a roll of silvery paper.  You tell me to wrap it around the places that leak.

So I put it on my eyes.  And I put it on my chest.

And all of a sudden the salt won't come out anymore.
But the holes are still there...
I can feel them.

All I can say now is that duct tape doesn't fix everything.
But it does stifle the pain a bit.

And if that's what I get, that's what I'll take.



4 comments:

  1. So I put it on my eyes. And I put it on my chest.


    also this whole post.
    ah...
    esther.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And all of a sudden the salt won't come out anymore.
    But the holes are still there...
    I can feel them.

    Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But the holes are still there...
    I can feel them.

    Stolen.
    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog, and this post, are both fantastic!

    ReplyDelete